Hi, my name is Denise and I am a paper addict!
Now here is the 12 step program...
1. Take paper out and use a piece.
2. Run to the store and buy 2 more because you cut the last one and have to have a spare for when you might possibly cut the next one.
3. While at the store decide you want another paper pattern. Select and buy it!
4. While still at the store, Decide that now that you are buying a new paper pattern you need a new embellishment that goes with it, buy it.
5. Get home and start working with the new paper, realize that that other embellishment that you saw is also something you wanted to use.
6. Go back to the store and buy all the things that match just so you do not have to waste gas and go back again because you discovered you still needed a different embellishment.
6. Get home and realize that you have all of these embellishments but now do not have but a few pieces of paper of that line.
7. Go back to the store and buy every paper that matches that line.
8. A few days later back at the store looking around see that the old line of paper that you have already and all of the embellishments are now on sale, oh um I have to buy more because it is one sale.
9. Get home file everything together since it all matches. While doing that you realize it matches the other new line you just got.
10. Sad thing is you don't think you have enough of those matching embellishments that you just got for the new line since it looks so great with the old line that you have to go back and get more.
11. Go to the store and get more embellishments. Oh wouldn't you know it, they are putting out a new line of paper!
12..........Decide you are going to save yourself the time and money traveling back and forth since this is new and just being stocked make sure you grab at least one of every matching embellishment as well as 2-3 of each papers. This way you know you have totally covered all bases and have everything plus some of the entire line.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
This uses Close To My Heart Silhouette retiring 2009 Paper Pack. All items are CTMH except for the rings on the invitation page which my sister Deb got paper and cut these using I believe her sizzix machine and a die.
I also made the invitations out of this paper and sent them out from Florida! The leftover remaining invitation pieces also went up to my mom and dad so that the actual album I made for their anniversary could be added too!
I went to a copic marker class on Thursday. When in this class I stamped a few extra images that I knew I wanted to use to make a card for my grannie for Halloween. She has just gone back into a nursing home rehab center. She entered there about a month ago was released for 3 days and is back again. I hope that my grannie enjoys this card. After all she is 97 1/2 years old!
11-5-09 Talked with my mom and dad this evening and my mom now has the card. When my dad went to visit he took the card so my mom could see it. The next visit back my dad will bring it back to grannie! Mom thinks it is very neat. I forgot what she said I think it was something like over the top. But she did say she could tell I took a lot of time. My comment was wait till I finish the Thanksgiving card and yes I am doing 2 so I can send them one also! It has a cornicopia, there is a ton on coloring on that!