Monday, December 28, 2009

Waiting To get Crafty!

So I went in for my 2 week post op appointment on December 15th. I thought that all things were going awesome. The doctor decided that it was too soon to do an internal exam (hysterectomy) which I thought was fine too. So anyway, I was done, left my appointment went to a different doctor of mine across the hallway to get a messed up Rx figured out. Anyway, long story short, was sent back to see the nurse where I had just gotten out of. Same practice just a different division. I waited out in the waiting room for the nurse Gail then she called me and we were talking and she said lets just go back to her office and check the computer to see what was done. So I was sitting in the office when all of the sudden I felt like I was bleeding! I commented about that and she did not seem too worries for as we both knew there was a possibility of a little bleeding. I felt that this was way more than a little and excused myself to use the restroom. When I came back I told Gail that I was like really really bleeding!

She got me into a room and told the doctor I needed to be seen ASAP. He was in there almost as fast as I had finished getting my bottoms off and onto the table. Yep, sure enough I was bleeding. To make a very long day short.......I ended up in the ER in an emergency operation to stop the hemmoraging. The doctor said it took 1 1/2 hours to get the bleeding stopped. So I have been bound to the bed or couch since then!

I am so dying to be pulling out my craft stuff and start playing with my new goodies. I still have till January 12th before I go back again. Till then I am still on rest without lifting more than 4 lbs and resting!

Denise

No comments: